One Ocean Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The One Ocean Network GMod S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Orange-Vein's Character Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry Crews Says No Lube

Terry Crews Says No Lube

'Orange-Vein's Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: 'Orange-Vein's Character Profile   'Orange-Vein's Character Profile Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:02 pm

'Orange-Vein'

'Orange-Vein's Character Profile Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqMZ23WZaCwVA2bCvycGk4DIqoNzj6_K4bvD3aTnZ_ov3zOMJq

"Beer Drinkin Breath Stinkin Sniffin Glue!"

General Information

Nick Name: Orange-Vein
Mental State: Questionable.
Place of Birth: North Carolina, United States.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Voice Tone: Neutral
 Current Faction: Brass-Skull Bandits

Physical Traits

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 140 Pounds
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Skin Color: Caucasian
Known Injuries: Scar on left thigh
Past Injuries: Two 9mm bullets shot by a P90 in left upper thigh.
Build: Slim/Muscular
Significant Marks: Wavy Hair, Cleanly Shaven.

Faction Relations

Duty - "These guys are annoying. All I see them do is act like the cool cops in town, yet they are worse then police down in Mexico. I hope someone kills their stupid leader."
 < = = = = = = = = = = | = = = = = = = = = = >

Freedom - "How, in the hell, do these guys survive against duty? Honestly. Anyways, I feel these guys are okay. Never act all tough and overpowered, they are nice. Just make sure you speak with the 'right' ones."

Ecologists - "Now, you have to admit, these guys are shitfests when it comes to government talks. Besides that they pay well. I'm just hoping they actually raise the price for some artifacts rather than just give me 6 grand and toss it in the garbage bin."

Monolith - "The Mono's are cool looking, have good tech, and are...unusually equipped. The problem is that they are killing people for their god and prevent people from going specifically to the center of the zone. I swear, if you see any of these guys, kill them. You have a 0% chance of getting through, even if you do 100% on trying to act like you believe in their god, you will be screwed."

Mutants - "All mutants are hostile. I'll change my mind when I see a Chimera on a leash."

Loners - "I will be neutral with them, of course. All are different in every way. The only problem I've ever had is the ones who flaunt their new gear like a pimp.

Ukrainian Military - "Oh....o-oh....they are the worse. Downright worst. I rather be sided with Duty then these guys. I hate them so much, you'd think it just be for them trying to keep us out of the zone, but they are extremely lazy assholes who end up shooting people 'for the government.' They even fail to fund the Ecologists bunker correctly."

Relationships

Close Friend
Respected
Friend
Ally
Acquaintance
Dislike
Hated
Enemy

Spunky: My main man. A good serviceman to me. Has been my hitman and guards since my first few weeks in The Zone. He's gotten me to a good spot and standing point, and a very skilled marksman. He even got himself a Radsuit along with custom plating and his own paint job. I can say that I'd take him with me any day.
Dokiniv Soche:Although he acts like his IQ is non-existent, he has ended up killing 5 people who I all hated. How did he kill them? Getting himself drunk enough to smash their head in with a shovel. Good man.

WIP
Back to top Go down

'Orange-Vein's Character Profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Ocean Network :: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: